Ever wanted to own a camper van, having problems finding one that meets your needs or budget ?
Then why not build one yourself ?
This practical new book, shows you step by step, how to convert a van into a bespoke camper van. Learn how to do it, how long it will take and how much it will cost. Over 13 chapters the book details all the conversion jobs, skills, tools, resources and equipment needed to convert any van or minibus into a family camper van.
Based on practical experience of converting, it is packed with advice, delivered in a down to earth style and illustrated with over 340 high resolution photographs and graphics, including a full leisure electrics system diagram.
“If you are considering a camper van conversion, this guide is a great source of information and a good investment before you start your conversion.” – www.campervanlife.com
“You have done a great conversion and written a great book” – Darren, Cornwall.
The chapters contained in the book are :
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to the book
- Chapter 2 – Conversion Planning
- Chapter 3 – Design and Layout
- Chapter 4 – Vehicle Preparation
- Chapter 5 – Leisure Electrics
- Chapter 6 – Partition Wall Installation
- Chapter 7 – Kitchen Installation
- Chapter 8 – Seats, Table and Lower Bed
- Chapter 9 – Top Bed Construction
- Chapter 10 – Finishing Touches
- Chapter 11 – The Completed Van
- Chapter 13 – Legal Paperwork, Insurance, MOT’s and DVLA
- Appendix 1 – The right Stuff
- Appendix 2 – The Workshop and Equipment
- Appendix 3 – Build Diary
- Appendix 4 – Expenditure Diary
- Appendix 5 – WWW links
- Appendix 6 – Supplier Details
- Appendix 7 Leisure Electrics Diagram
- Appendix 8 How did we get here
The books ISBN is 978-1-4475-1123-6, it is a 198 page, perfect bound paperback, black and white, 8.5 inch wide and 11 inch tall. Preview the book here.
PS. If you have any queries please email me via the contact page.